Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

So it's now 2010 & I just felt like setting up a blog to use for random ramblings & such. I hope it at least halfway interests those who choose to take a glance, but if not that's okay, it will be my outlet. I have always enjoyed writing & will use this blog to keep myself entertained & hopefully other people as well.

My new year's resolution is to be more outgoing, the same resolution as the past few years. Hopefully this will be the year I at least come close to reaching it. It's hard to change yourself. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is difficult. I'm so shy that I am often seen as being stuck up & I don't like the way I feel others see me. I also know that to have others see you for who you truly are, you have to be confident & see the good in yourself first. I wish confidence could be bought, like pretty much everything else can be. I mean, what are WalMarts for, they have everything :p

So this year I hope to become more outgoing & confident & spend the new year living life to the fullest. I wish everyone all the best in this new year & always:) Bring-It 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment